11/01/2012

Quick Beauty Tips

Photo credit: Marjan Laznik/iStock
"When I wake up late and don't have time to shower, I use a blush brush to dab and blend some sheer powder on my hair roots to absorb oil." --Karlin, 16, Shoreham, NY
"If you want to make your powder eye shadow and liner last all day, apply a cream shadow base. Put the lightweight base on your eyelid first and then apply your regular eye makeup. It will last for hours without having to take the time and reapply!" --Jenna, 15, Lancaster, PA
"If you're looking for a quick, yet gorgeous makup look on the run, I suggest a multi-purpose blush stick. It's used as an eye shadow, blush and lipstick. It feels so smooth and natural and looks fantastic. I like to mix it with white eye shadow while applying to my eyes in order for my eyes to really pop!" --Donna, 17, West Bloomfield, MI
"For smoky eyes, line your bottom lid semi-heavily, blink hard, and run a finger across the line. It smudges way faster and looks more 'I don't care' than the multi-stepped techniques." --Samantha, 15, Dover, FL
"My hair used to take almost two hours to blow dry and straighten, but now I have a quicker, simpler way. When I go to the salon to get a hair cut, I ask my stylist to texturize my hair, which takes off a little weight and makes hair styles easier. Now I blow dry and straighten my hair in less than 30 minutes." --Lindsey, 16, Houston, TX
"If I wake up really late on a school morning and have to get ready fast, I put on some clear lip gloss and a little white eye liner on the bottom inner rims. It's casual and doesn't feel heavy, but still looks great!" --Kat, 16, Chagrin Falls, OH
"For my eyes, I make a wide line with a copper liner so I don't have to bother with shadow. The whole process takes about a minute and a half." --Scarlett, 15, Tampa, FL

0 comments :